1) Definitely, 100% a girl! Funny thing was, the first thing the ultrasound technician pulled up on the screen was a regular 2d image, and my mom goes, "Awww, is that her face?" all excited, to which the lady responds, "Um, no... that's her vagina. It's definitely a girl." Haha. Nice one mom.
2) Apparently baby already has a decent amount of hair. We'll see!
3) Apparently our baby girl is big! She's got some chubby cheek and the lady predicted baby would be over 8 pounds at birth. So much for my hopes of a petite, 7 pound baby.
4) Baby has an attitude already. She wasn't cooperating for the "camera," so the ultrasound lady was poking and tapping my belly, and in response baby would get this mad/annoyed look on her face, as if she was not pleased about this interruption, and was not afraid to show it.
5) Mark has officially named our baby "Monkey." In one of the images, she was hugging her right foot by her face. That combined with all the hair on her head has led Mark to call her our little monkey. I'll try and upload the video with that part in it so you can see.
Ok, here's an explanation of the pictures below. Top left... baby is hugging the placenta in this one. I think she's smiling. :) Top right, she's sticking her tongue out, and that weird looking thing up by her face is the umbilical cord. Bottom left, tongue out again, and bottom right was just cute. I will try and add a video, but it is really long and it will take a while for me to edit it and upload it. But for now, at least you can see some 3d pictures of our baby!