- she's obsessed with reading books (we literally read 30 books a day), and when we come to the last page, she starts to breathe really fast and gets all worked up, and if I don't get another book in hand ASAP, she starts to cry like the world is ending because we are not reading another book right. this. second. i can't help but laugh a little
- she gets easily distracted, so she will crawl toward something, but then see something new and change course, but then see something else she wants, and redirect again, and on and on and on...
- sometimes she can't decide if she wants to stand or sit, so she'll crawl over to me and grab my fingers to stand, and then decide she wants to sit... no stand... no sit.... so she'll go up, down, up, down, about 20 times in a row
- she is determined to grab/poke/touch Taylor when he's here. And the poor boy doesn't crawl yet so he can't escape her. I think the last straw was when she tried to use his HEAD to pull up to stand.
- She loves to climb on and over things (like our legs).
- She yells at you if you don't feed her her favorite foods (yogurt) fast enough.
- She tries to eat the rug constantly, only it sort of looks like she's bobbing for apples. She also tried that on the hardwood floor... I bet you can guess how that ended... :(
- She will follow her daddy all around the house, because she loves him THAT much.
It almost makes me want another one. :)