2. Hours of sleep I got last night.
8. Number of times I've fed Riley so far today (it's 7pm)
9. Number of diapers we've gone through so far.
4. Number of outfit changes we've had so far.
2. Number of times she's peed on me today.
3. Number of times she's spit up RIGHT after I put new clothes on her.
1. Number of times I've changed the sheets in MY bed after she pooped on them.
4. Loads of laundry done so far today.
65. Number of dollars we spent on a sling for our baby that doesn't want to be put down everrrrrr.
We have one messy baby! We gave her a bath today, and she was sooo clean and I was holding her all wrapped up in her towel, and she spit up ALL over herself, and then peed in the towel and on me and herself. No longer clean! Then of course as soon as I got her dressed, she had a HUGE poop. So basically bath time was pointless, although for the first time she seemed to love being in it! And then, later I was changing her diaper again, and she peed EVERYWHERE. As in, it sprayed all the way up my shirt!! Looks like I should just get used to things like this happening. :)
Anyway, check out her new sling!! We're still working out exactly how to get her comfortable (note how she looks smooshed into me), but I think she likes it. We'll see.