- Almost rolling over (she can roll from back to side and tummy to side, and has almost rolled from tummy to back, but is not quite there yet).
- She has a very strong neck, and holds her head up very well.
- Talking to us quite a bit!
- Getting much more generous with her smiles!
- Has developed a little bit of stranger anxiety. She definitely knows who her mommy and daddy are, and wants to be held by us!
- Is currently a bit of a mama's girl, preferring to be held by me over anyone else when she gets a little tired.
- Starting next week, she will no longer be sleeping in our room. At all. Not for naps, not for night time, not even after middle of the night feedings. She likes her crib, so this shouldn't be so bad, but we'll see!
- Takes 4 naps a day, most days.
- Eats every 2-3 hours during the day, and has gone as long as 7 during the night.
- We think she weighs 11.5 pounds... we'll find out for sure next week.
- Showing signs of teething... sucking/biting hands, drooling, unexplained fussiness. We'll see!
- Is trying so hard to suck her thumb, but she can't quite get it yet.
Happy 12 week birthday to Riley! Newest accomplishments include...
Riley was giving me some interesting looks as I was taking pictures of her today. See for yourself. :)
And showing off her big blue eyes (and looking a little worried)! Oh and check out her little wing on the side of her head!!