2. She has discovered she can SCREAM when things don't go her way. Not whine, or cry, but a blood curdling shriek of anger/frustration. It drives me CRAZY.
3. She's really into putting puzzle pieces in the wrong spot while saying "here? noooooo!" with a sly little smile on her face. Such a little jokester.
4. She LOVES cookie monster (calls him coo-coo) even though I'm pretty sure she's never even seen Sesame Street.
5. If she doesn't get my attention by yelling "MAMAMAMA"she switches it up and yells "MIMI!" "MIMI!"
6. Every time it's time to get in the car she tries to bring every stuffed animal she owns with her. And four of her blankies. And every time I have to spend 10 minutes convincing her to just bring ONE blankie and ONE animal.
7. She is obsessed with sitting on her daddy's face. I have no idea why, but if he lays on the ground to play with her, she runs up to him and sits on his face.
8. She has finally figured out Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse are two different characters, and that only one of them is actually called "Minnie."
9. She HATES putting pants on. She fights it every. single. time. But once they are on, it's totally no big deal.
10. She also refuses to wear or have ANYTHING on her feet while she sleeps. Absolutely NO footed pajamas, socks, or blankets may touch her feet. If you try and sneak a blanket over her legs once she's fallen asleep, if she wakes at all she whines and cries and kicks until her feet are free. Strange.
11. I gave her chocolate milk one day in a big girl Peter Rabbit cup, and now every time she sees that cup, she demands chocolate milk. Needless to say that cup has gone into hiding.
12. Every time we color, she asks me (or Mark) to draw her the following: circle, square, triangle, slide, pentagon. Yes, a pentagon.
13. She cries over spilled milk. Literally. She HATES when any little drop of milk spills anywhere, and whines until it gets cleaned up. She actually likes to clean it up herself, though!
14. She loves to pull the plug out of the bath (while she's still in it), but does NOT like when her toys get sucked to the drain, and calls for daddy to save them!
15. She is EXTREMELY afraid of the "talk" feature on her video monitor. Don't EVER try to talk to her through her monitor, she will absolutely lose it.
Yup, I think that's it for now.