- Baby has all ten fingers and ten toes, from what she could tell
- Baby's heart is beating nicely and growing perfectly- she could even show us the different chambers
- The baby's brain looks perfect- we saw 2 hemispheres perfectly clearly
- Spinal cord looks perfect
- Baby does NOT have a cleft palate (yay)
- She showed us the stomach and kidneys, all look good
- The placenta is in a very good, normal position
- The baby apparently likes to keep her legs closed!
- After a little bit of trouble (see bullet point above), it was determined that baby is a girl!
- At the very end of the video, you could see baby waving to us!! So if you don't want to watch it all, at least check out the last 20 seconds!
Ok like last time, it's taking me forever to upload the video from the ultrasound, but let me give you the cliff notes version first...