- Hold her head up and look around when laying on her stomach on Mark's chest. When we do tummy time on the floor, she gets a bit lazy and frustrated, but when we do it on daddy she is a super star! She'll hold her head up and turn and look all around. I tried to get a video of it, but by the time I got my camera out, she was all tired out and didn't do it much anymore!
- She seems to have put herself on a pretty regular eating/sleeping schedule. Basically she eats (takes about 15-25 minutes), then is awake for about 30 minutes to an hour, then sleeps for 2 hours, and then we repeat. So she's on a 3 hour schedule.
- She is taking a bottle of breast milk from daddy regularly (about 4-5 times per week) and gets better at drinking each time. We have also had no problems with breast feeding since introducing the bottle, which is always a concern when introducing a bottle.
- She smiles quite a bit while sleeping, and we've gotten the occasional smile while she's been awake.
- She's outgrowing her clothes! Not sure what she weighs now, we find out on Monday...
- Still loves to be held all the time, and still sleeps with her momma. Our goal is to transition her to sleeping on her own starting soon... but for now, I'm enjoying this cuddle time with her!
- Loves to nap on her daddy's chest. She arches her back like a little banana and puts her arms over her head, and is out for hours.
- When she's staring at our faces really intently, she sometimes goes cross-eyed and it makes me laugh every single time.
- She tracks us with her eyes when we move. She is very interested in her surroundings, and wants to look around at mommy and daddy. She also just started getting interested in looking in the mirror above her swing.
- Longest stretch of sleep so far is 3 hours and 15 minutes... last night! Which means I slept that long as well!
Happy 4 week birthday to our little bundle!!
What our super baby can do now at 4 weeks:
And a little video... just some of the little sounds/faces she makes when sleeping.
And a video of her wide awake!