- More and more alert each day! She's got big blue eyes that turn to look at us when we're talking to her.
- The record is 3 hours sleeping in her crib during the night, but she still mostly sleeps with me. She is just so peaceful that way, I can't help it!! We have started a bed time routine with her, and she is getting so much better at sleeping on her own, but I am sort of treasuring my little snuggle time with her.
- Seems to be getting more and more regular with her eating and sleeping schedule, growth spurt aside.
- Is a big baby (sort of)! She now weighs 9 pounds, 2 ounces!!
- Is making lots and lots of noises, cooing and talking to us constantly.
- Still is not smiling regularly, but we get a few really big ones every day.
- Might hold the record for worst and grossest diaper blowouts EVER. And always when we are away from home. And only when mommy or daddy are holding her. How nice, she doesn't want to poop on any of the new people that are giving her cuddles.
Check out this video... I was trying to give her kisses while holding her upright, but apparently she was super hungry! Can you tell? Sorry it's so dark... She's got pretty good neck control at least!