And speaking of her skills...
- Is sleeping a bit longer at night, although not totally regularly. She might sleep 4-5 hours, wake to eat, then sleep 3 more hours, wake to eat, and sleep anywhere from 1-3 more hours before getting up for the day.
- Takes pretty good naps in the morning, but it takes a bit of work to get her to sleep in the afternoon.
- Has some days where she is rather high maintenance, usually when she doesn't nap well. On days like that, she is only content if I walk her around the house 43498394 times until she falls asleep.
- Loves going for walks in her stroller (when it's not raining)
- Loves looking at colorful toys. I hung a toy on the handle of her car seat, and she no longer cries when I get her strapped in because she is so fascinated with the toy.
- Loves to look at herself in the mirror. If she's fussy, we sometimes head into the bathroom to stare in the mirror, and it usually keeps her quiet for at least a few minutes!
- Enjoys her playmat quite a bit, and is starting to hit the toys with her hands (although not totally deliberately yet)