(1) Her hair. OMG her hair. It took her 19 months to get hair, and now it's a wild curly fluffy mess. It can't be tamed.
(2) The way she plays with this new toy (which is AWESOME, by the way, go buy it for your toddlers, you won't regret it.) The little pegs stack on top of each other, but when they get too high, they tip but they don't fall over. And Riley gets surprised every time. She stacks them and when they start to tip, she holds on and says "noo!!! falling over!" mama help!" and I tell her that "it's okay, just let go slowly and see what happens" and so she slowly lets go and when they tip, but the tower doesn't break, she goes "OOOOOOH!!!! yay!"
(3) Her love for her brother. She "read" him this baby Einstein story, which doesn't actually have any words, but she made up her own story and showed him all the pictures. He loved it, naturally.
(4) Her sense of style. Girl can accessorize...
(5) How she posts up on the change mat EVERY. SINGLE. TIME I change Jackson's diaper. Without fail. She gets as close as she possibly can without actually sitting on his head.
And about a billion other things. Oh and? She got her first new tooth since her first birthday! The other one is coming through any day now, so let's hope that teething is the reason for her suddenly waking up at FOUR A.M. for the past week. That little detail does not make it onto the "awesome things about Riley right now" list.