1. I'm almost 33 weeks pregnant. Is that wild or what? Weekly update coming tomorrow...
2. And related to above post... I've aaaaalmost finished decorating the nursery. Almost. A post about that coming soon.
3. Riley's room is nowhere near decorated. Partly because half the stuff I need is somewhere in the middle of the ocean on its way to me... due here probably right around the time I go into labor. How convenient. But you will get to see it when it's done, I promise.
4. Riley is a fork-using master. And she LOVES spaghetti. Even with vegetables that I was able to sneak into the sauce. WIN.
6. When did my baby get so much hair??
8. Riley pretty much hates all vegetables, but has decided she loves chomping on raw carrots.
10. We are in the process of making some big upgrades to our home (well, big for us), so stay tuned for lots of before and after pictures over the next months!
And that's the end of the random things going on here! :)