Now although you can't really see any fence progress, there are definitely a few noticeable changes!!
(1) We finally got rid of those huge bags of sands and the wood pallets that were taking over our lawn! A neighbor needed sand, we had a ton, and so he was able to take all our leftovers! Now we can try and regrow yet another patch of grass that we killed. :(
(2) I finished my little garden in front of the retaining wall! We basically dug those beach grass plants up from the front of our yard (which eventually is going to be redone as well), and replanted them in the back. The bricks we used to outline the little planter were free, so all we had to do was some manual labor, and buy some bark for ground cover! Voila! And this has been primarily MY project since Mark has been busy with actual fence building and concrete and all that stuff, so I'm proud of my little creation!!