2. AFTER pouring orange juice in your cereal bowl instead of milk.
3. You empty the contents from the dryer WITHOUT actually running the dryer, yet don't even notice until you go to fold them.
4. The following day, you put the laundry from the washer into the dryer without ever running the washer... and again, didn't notice until right before running the dryer that hmmm, weird, those clothes aren't wet...
5. You cannot remember what time you went to bed, what time the baby woke up, and if you've already fed her or not.
6. You wake up from a nap with a wide awake baby in your arms. How long she's been awake, nobody knows...
7. You run the dishwasher twice in a row, without ever unloading a single dish.
8. You have no problem taking all 4 naps with the baby during the day.
9. 8:30pm actually sounds like a reasonable bed time, And 6am is a sleep-in.
10. All you wanted for your birthday was a decent nap.
I think we've reached a point where sleep training is inevitable. I am totally dreading it. But between 7pm and 6:30am, Riley woke up EIGHT times last night. Eight. Siiiiigghhhhhhhh.