- The moment you finish snapping up all the jillion snaps on the baby clothes after putting on a brand new clean diaper, baby has an explosive poop and you have to start all over.
- As soon as you decide to get her dressed for the day, she spits up ALL over her new clothes, which means you have to re-dress her. And this may or may not happen multiple times in a row.
- The time when you only have one diaper left in the room, she pees on it while you are changing her, so you have to carry a naked baby across the house in search of new diapers.
- The moment your husband walks out the door to go to work, the sleeping angel wakes up and needs to be changed, fed, rocked. held, making it impossible to eat, shower, etc.
- When you are the most tired, as soon as you try and fall asleep, baby twitches/grunts/flails and wakes you up every.single.time.
- She will do her biggest spit up EVER when all you have for a burp cloth anywhere near you is your own sweatshirt. Nice.
- The one day you don't take any naps, she decides she wants to eat every hour that following night, turning you into a zombie the following day.
- She will have juuuuust drifted off to sleep when the phone rings... loudly... out of your reach.
- After you went through the effort of getting a clean pacifier, she will not just drop it, but rather somehow stick her uncoordinated little fingers under that paci and literally fling it across the room, leaving you in awe, wondering if that really just happened... and then retrieving it and cleaning it AGAIN. Sigh.
- As soon as you get the screaming baby strapped into the car seat, you hear the all too familiar sound of an explosive poop. Whyyyyyy, you ask, why?
These things are bound to happen, no matter how hard you try to avoid them... or maybe it's just me...