Some of the funny and cute things I'm trying to capture...
(1) Kyan's "screeching." He is usually pretty quiet, but he has discovered his voice, and is quite pleased with himself. He screeches like a bird over and over and over again. You would never guess that a noise that loud could come from something so small. (see video below for a preview)
(2) Hugo's deep belly laugh when he is being tickled. But again, throw a camera into the equation and suddenly he is not ticklish anymore, and just wants to grab the camera.
(3) The interaction between the boys. Specifically, Hugo's intense desire to touch/poke/pinch/bite Kyan, and Kyan's eyes getting bigger and bigger as Hugo gets closer, and then the whining and tears that are sure to follow. It's pretty funny.
(4) Kyan in the jolly jumper. Priceless.
(5) Kyan eating his solids. It's probably the funniest thing either of the babies do. He opens his mouth so wide, and then with each bite he sort of grunts and then makes a "mmmmmmm!" sounds and kind of tenses up his face with delight. Words can't describe it. :)
Anyway, I uploaded this video trying to capture Kyan's screeches, and of course he went quiet except for a couple of big yells here and there.