The best things about NOT being pregnant anymore (that I can think of right now)
(1) I get a baby out of this whole deal!!
(2) Not getting up 6 times a night to pee. Now, obviously I will be getting up in the middle of the night for other reasons (ahem, a baby), but at least that doesn't seem like a useless reason for me to be waking up. And (hopefully) it won't be incredibly difficult for me to roll over and physically get out of bed anymore.
(3) I will be able to eat what I want (as in, there aren't all these rules for things you can and can't eat). AND... no more heartburn. Wow that will be nice.
(4) I won't feel huge anymore... or run my big old belly into things because I thought I could fit into a small space when actually I couldn't.
(5) Exercise!! I will actually be able to do it again! Not right away of course, but soon enough.
(6) Baby's foot will no longer be wedged in my rib cage. Aaaaaaah that will be nice.
(7) Strangers will stop staring straight at my belly everywhere I go.
(8) I can wear my wedding rings again.
(9) I won't wake up in the middle up the night with numb fingers.
Things I will miss about being pregnant
(1) Getting baby all to myself!
(2) Feeling all the kicks, rolls, and hiccups all the time.
(3) Having a good excuse for gaining weight :)
(4) Not feeling guilty/lazy for sitting on the couch all day.
(5) The ability to take long daytime naps every once in a while.
(6) Still getting to have unlimited alone time with my husband!! Cherishing these last few weeks before we become a family of three!!
I'm sure there are plenty of things I missed in both categories, but those are what came to mind right away. My goal was to be all ready for the baby to be here by June 1st, just in case she makes an early appearance, but that's only like a week and a half away and I have so much left to do!! The next 6 weeks are seriously going to fly by (I think...)