(1) A "bad guy" injected my sister Katherine with some unknown substance that was going to kill her... Her symptoms? Obesity. Seriously. She was gaining weight at an alarmingly fast rate and she only had 3 days to find a cure before she got too fat and died. The whole rest of the dream turned into like an episode of House, where we all were trying to figure out how to cure her... In the end, I apparently determined it was something to do with her liver... that's all I remember.
(2) Same sister (Katherine) was flying a helicopter and she crashed it into the ocean, but don't worry, she lived, and I visited her in the hospital.
(3) I was attacked by a rabid mouse/chinchilla sort of animal in my bedroom and I squashed it with a pillow.
(4) This one is recurrent: I am sitting on a bed or couch with a baby, who is either sitting or laying beside me, and then all of a sudden, the baby rolls over or falls off the bed! In response, I lunge for the baby with both arms to try and grab it before it falls to the floor, and that's when I wake myself up because I actually do lunge to "save" the baby in real life. One time Mark was actually still awake when I had this dream, and not only did I reach out for the baby, in the process, I knocked my glass of water off my night stand, spilling water all over the floor. He thought I had absolutely lost it!
(5) We were being attacked by a tiger in our own house (which had the interior of our current house in Whitby, but the exterior of my parents' house in Moraga). The tiger looked nice, but then it started trying to get into the house and attack us. That's all I remember really.
All these dreams are really vivid and I can remember so many details when I wake up, but then unless I write them down (which I never do because, why would I?) I forget most of the details! But these are just a few of the many I have had recently!