(1) In our house with only 2 beds, we have 28 pillows. Seriously, that's not an exaggeration. 2-8.
(2) In our home we have over 50 picture frames, about 20 of which are in a box in a closet.
(3) We have 12 nike cleat bags, and about 4 soccer backpacks that we don't use.
(4) I have at least 2 bins of clothes that I never plan on wearing again, but keep "just in case."
(5) I have a twin comforter. We don't have a twin bed.
(6) I have about 15 old towels we used to pad our container in the move over, but I just felt like they might be useful at some point so they are in the closet (this is in addition to the 10 + "good" towels we use every day)
(7) I have 4 queen size comforters. And only 2 beds.
(8) I have a wall mount fireplace that doesn't have the right fuel (they don't make it in NZ, and you can't ship it from the US), so it's sitting in the garage.
(9) Two large bins of books that are, well, in bins in the garage. Not sure why I went through the trouble of hauling those over to NZ.
Seriously this list goes on, but these are just some of the most ridiculous ones. And finally, I have decided that enough is enough, and it is time to do something about this. Basically I have been trying to sell all random miscellaneous items, even some for only $1, and if I am unable to sell them, they are getting donated to the Salvation Army. I finally think I can let go of all the random crap that I keep accumulating and NOT using!! Plus, where am I supposed to put all this baby stuff?? Just you wait, this house will be clutter free in no time!!