1. Feeling baby move. A lot. Especially since it's still not uncomfortable or painful.
2. The look/expression on Mark's face when he feels the baby move.
3. My husband. Just in general. He's my favorite.
4. Warm bubble baths, even if our tub is kind of teeny tiny.
5. Sitting in the rocking chair in the baby's room and day dreaming of things to come.
6. Chocolate. Yum. Especially if combined with caramel.
7. Making smoothies. Well, ok, not really making the smoothies, more just drinking the smoothies.
8. The praise my hubby gives me when I make him deee-lish home made dinners.
9. A clean house. Like, really clean.
10. Sleep in days. Even though I almost always wake up at around 6am just because, I am a pro at falling back asleep. And I love it.
Now I can guarantee if I were in the US, included on this list would most certainly be CPK, Noah's bagels, Safeway deli sandwiches, the list goes on (can you tell I've been longing for certain foods from home??). Yum yum yum.