(1) Sometimes, the babies are on opposite sleep schedules- which means no break for me, but also that we are house bound because one baby is always napping, eating, or getting ready for a nap.
(2) Sometimes, the babies are on the same sleep schedule, which means that they both want to be fed, changed, and held at the same time.
(3) Kyan is scared of Hugo and cries when he gets too close.
(4) Hugo LOVES Kyan and always wants to touch, pull, and poke him. Particularly in the eyes.
(5) Each baby is very easily distracted while taking their bottles, and the other baby thinks that's the perfect time to screech at the top of his lungs... Bottle feeding is a 20-30 minute task. Each baby.
(6) When it's nap time, I have to get both babies up the stairs in one go. My biceps are going to be huge in no time.
(7) Hugo will not lay still for me to change his diaper. It's a serious struggle. And I had to change his diaper 5 times today.
(8) The babies are happiest when we are outside on a walk. BUT, this requires the babies to be sitting side by side, within arms reach of each other (see numbers 3 & 4 above). I've included a visual for you...
Here they are, in the stroller